Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!






My sweet friend Chris Meager has so lovingly remembered EVERYONE'S
Birthday in our Ward! Every Man, Woman and Child was visited and
brought a cheesecake, cookies, homemade jam or salsa, candy etc and
serenaded for their birthday over the last couple of years! SO, Tonight
we celebrated Chris' Birthday at the Blue Mesa Grill and had a "Girls
night Out" celebration!! It was so fun--Chris was surprised as her
husband brought her to the Restaurant and she found 14 friends waiting inside!
Chris,
I hope you felt LOVED--because you are--Thank you for your sweet
example of compassion and charity. You have touched our hearts!

3 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ohhhhh DEB! I'm loving this blogging!! I want to see Jilly/Joshers sometime this weekend K?! Chris sounds like she was just like your momma. Doesn't she? Sylvia did that! Love you honey. I am so exited to click on your blog!!

The Waters Family said...

That's right, One year mom was the "birthday fairy" and put signs in everyone's yard anonomously.

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun night. I am so glad you took pictures. Keep being snap-happy! LOL