Thursday, May 17, 2007

Choir Field Trip...Jordan and Mom

Today we went to "Sandy Lake Park" for Funfest Choir Competition! It was so much fun with all the 4th and 5th
graders going from ride to ride--all the laughter and screaming!! I'm
sure you can imagine the shrieking screams of 10 year old girls!! They
sang and were awarded a "2"! There was some disappointment because a "1" is the best but this little choir (17 kiddos) did so great and I couldn't be prouder. Their songs invoked feelings of love and gratitude and as they sang I even felt teary-eyed--but that's me I guess. Those who know me know I'm a crier! LoL Well, a great part of the field trip was that I got to use my BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER--my New Digital Camera (Thanks Aner). I hope to educate myself ASAP on getting those fun pics out of the camera and into my blog! Well, Thursday, May 17th 2007 was a GREAT FUN DAY--to top it all off...Jordan lost one of her molars tonite! She is growing up--I am just so thankful to have these Mother/Daughter moments!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh honey!! You've blogged! I'm so excited. Where's the Sandy lake pics??? I want to see them! NEVER, NEVER LEAVE AND BLOG WITHOUT PICS! (kidding!)--tell Jor, Jor sorry about her teef. Hope she's feeling ok. HUGS

Bob Haire said...

Sounds like fun... we used to go to that park when you were little. Hope you had a great birthday. My gift is on the way, mailed Wednesday by regular mail. Congrats to Dave on his new assignment at work. XOXOXO Dad