Monday, May 21, 2007

Jillian tried Tae Kwon Do


She's so cute! She tried hard--She had fun! Wish you could have seen her! You would have been quietly giggling like me and all the rest of the parents on the sidelines. In Tae Kwon Do they yell a "Kiyaaa" (however it spelled, that's how it sounds)-anyhow you will just have to imagine her little voice "Kiyaaa" with each strike. LOL Well, bye for now. I best be getting back to my PILES!

4 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

GO JILLY GIRL GO! How fun honey.
Her form actually looks good! LOL. Doesn't it?

Your loving your camera! I can tell! I love it..it's taking great pics. MISS YOU! Let's talk tomorrow.

EO said...

Oh now she's just CUTE! I think the correct pronunciation is "Hiyaa!"

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb, I am so sorry I missed that. We went Wednesday night instead so we could do FHE. I bet she loved it. Is she going to do it again? Go Jilly Billy!

The Waters Family said...

Apes,
She only made it 3/4ths of the way thru. She got kinda tired of paying attention I guess. She says she wants to do it again though. We'll see. lol