So, we packed up and drove 11 hours thru the nite all the way to Bowling Green, Kentucky. Friday we spent most of the day helping with the setting up of the reception and playing on "the Farm" (60 acres of beautiful country). The kids enjoyed friendly big dogs and butterflies big tractors. Dave and I were in awe of Valerie's new home and family. We are so excited for her life and this marriage joining of such good families. Dave teased me that he was sorry that he wasn't a farmer because I kept going on and on on how wonderful Valerie's life is going to be. I REALLY LOVED Brandon and his FAMILY. They are just "Salt of the Earth". I couldn't be more glad for my sweet baby cousin--all grown up into a gorgeous compassionate woman. I hated for the weekend to end. The Wedding was PERFECT. A few little stresses leading up to the big moment...like..."where is Josh's tuxedo? (my little ring bearer) Dave had to speed to the mall and get it at the last minute. Anyhow, all and all it was such a beautiful experience to be with my family. My Aunt Kathy's family even became "mine". lol I bonded with Aunt Kathy's sisters. I just feel so very blessed to have been given the chance to spend this special time with my extended family. So, Here's to the BRIDE and GROOM!! I took 578 pictures of the wedding weekend! LOL Here's a few. Here is the slideshow I made for my "myspace" page... some pics may be repeats
MORE PICS MISSY!! I love what I see thus far but I want to see the house Valerie has on the farm! The farm! I'm excited ---and YOU!
MORE!! CALL ME--I almost called you at 1am. (*but...I didn't want to wake you) Love you and miss you...and, it looks like it was beautiful. She's stunning.
Ohhh how fun honey! I love the slide show! So cute. I watched all the pics. They look so sweet. I saw Joshers big smile, Jordan's adorable wedding outfit and Jilly's cute, cute dress!
So fun. Hey..Saw Aunt Kathy/Gary...it's been a while. Wow! Time fly's! Call me tonight!
4 comments:
Deb!! I want more!! None of you! None of JorJoe!!
MORE PICS MISSY!! I love what I see thus far but I want to see the house Valerie has on the farm! The farm! I'm excited ---and YOU!
MORE!! CALL ME--I almost called you at 1am. (*but...I didn't want to wake you) Love you and miss you...and, it looks like it was beautiful. She's stunning.
Ohhh how fun honey! I love the slide show! So cute. I watched all the pics. They look so sweet.
I saw Joshers big smile, Jordan's adorable wedding outfit and Jilly's cute, cute dress!
So fun. Hey..Saw Aunt Kathy/Gary...it's been a while. Wow! Time fly's!
Call me tonight!
And I saw you at the table missy!
Did you get a family pic?
NO I didn't get a family pic! I'm bummed. Out of almost 600 pics only 1 of me, 3 of me if you count the self portrait pics. LOL
Post a Comment