Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Skinny

You know...I recently had a conversation with my best friend that after all these years of being overweight--I'm kinda comfortable in my skin. Well, NOT REALLY. I don't like looking in the mirror and not having energy, feeling 'frumpy'in my clothes. While I do wish there was a magic pill or something easy to accomplish this goal!--I know that there really is no other way to get healthy then to EXERCISE and Eat correctly. Now that I'm blogging this I am hoping that I will have some accountability to actually make some changes this summer. I came to this realization NOT when I saw a picture of myself looking badly but rather when I saw a picture that only showed half of myself and I had the thought..."wow, I actually look good in that pic!" So depressing and comical at the same time.
So, here is the fabulous pic of myself!...


Don't I look good with only half myself showing?

4 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh my LORD! Actually honey....YES, you look great in that picture! You really do! Oh my love....wished we could stroller every morning with our babes. I know we could do it if we lived 2 minutes apart. Wished you were my neighbor. Your not alone sweetie...why are we not connecting via phone dang it? Probably because I haven't called. I need to call you today. Love you and again....you really look great! :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

One other thing....Dave has a double chin in this picture. Be sure to prep him to pull his chin out and arch a bit prior to all pics. LOL!!!

EO said...

This is so funny Deb as I love "half" pictures of myself too! LOL...ask Andrea. I require approval of all pictures of me before she is allowed to post them. I do love this picture of you though! I don't like Andrea because she is not a face weight gainer. I am. 5 lb fluctuations always in the face!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL at Ericka! Face weight! She's so hysterical. Well, it's all gone to my front tummy. Now I get asked..."when are you due?"

Hey Skinny! What's up...24 hours..and no blog! BLOG IT BABY!