Monday, May 21, 2007

Neverending PILES


Oh the Laundry...why is this a mother's plight or is it just a woman's plight? I'm inviting everyone over to a "Folding Clothes Party!" It's true the old addage...A Mother's Work is Never Through! And of course, a Mother's work isn't just laundry.
We are going out of town this weekend to a wedding for my cousin Valerie AND I'm feeling overwelmed to FOLD-WASH MORE--FOLD AGAIN---PACK for 5 people---and in between that stuff--COOK--Take kids to their activities--like Karate and Cub Scouts and go to the All City Choir Mandatory Meeting for Jordan--PAY BILLS etc...I just can't believe all that needs to get done between NOW and Thursday! Thanks for letting me vent. I better get to my PILES!! LOL

3 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh honey...I'm loving your blogging. Your my 'real', 'raw' friend. I love you. I love your PILE and I promise.....if we were closer, I would knock that out in 1.5 hours! LOL! I heard a quote by Zig Ziglar one time: "If we all lived as though we were going on vacation..we would get 20x more done in one day!". PRAISE GOD HUH! LOL!

The Waters Family said...

Ziggy was so smart! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say I never have that problem, but as I sit here there is a basket of laundry calling to me from my room. I guess I should get to it.