Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Man in Blue



Here it is Sunday evening...after a long day of church (1pm-4pm), Dave is off to work to "serve and protect"! Now, one great yet sad thing is that as of June 14th--Dave will no longer be...THE MAN IN BLUE! He will be... (drumroll)...Detective Waters dressed in business attire! So, as much as I love a man in uniform, I can't wait for the blessing of Dave not having to rush off on Sunday evening to work a 12 hour shift wearing his "sam brown belt"! lol FYI I was called the "crazy blogging machine" as I followed my hubby out to his truck--Jordan commented, "maybe it WASN'T a good idea for mom to have a new camera!" Dave agreed that I am taking the blogging too far. BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW???!!! One day they'll be glad I was a MAD BLOGGER!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

THE MAN IN BLUE!!!!! Congrats DAVE!!!! We are so proud of you making Detective!! We feel so special to tell everyone that we know a BIG BAD DETECTIVE!!! HAHA!!
I love the pictures DEB.

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey Deb...tell Dave that the good news is that his first day will be blogged as well because you need to take a picture of him in his Casual business attire!! That's a worthy blog!