First of all...I am addicted to blogger. I am loving the thought of having this blog to document my family and freeze all their moments in time. Another method of scrapbooking! SO, with that said---Let me document our relaxful Saturday night!
BBQ hamburgers and roasted corn...girls jumped on the trampoline and really enjoyed being photographed! (my little hams) Dave talked with the neighbors in the ally like 'King of the Hill'...ummm, watched a little disney channel...Dave browsed on his laptop dreaming of motorcyles. Went to the A&W store for rootbeer floats! AND I sit here and BLOG BLOG BLOG and download pics and play and play. LOL Hope you don't think I'm crazy!


5 comments:
This is my favorite of your posts so far honey! SO FUN!! I actually feel like I'm there. Wished I was! I love the pics of the girls in mid air and their hair flying! OH how I want to go jump on that thing and have you take pics of me! (NOT) LOL! Great Saturday!
Love you!! p.s. I'm addicted to your blog now.
P.S. Speed up your slide show on this one. It needs to go faster.
BIG SMILE HERE!
Love your blog. I like the blog better than the My Space. The pics are clearer. Hope you had a great Birthday. Sorry I didn't post a Happy Birthday on your actual day. I;ll looking for something everyday to see what the Waters Family is doing. Mimi says Hi. She is looking at your blog with me. Love you. See you soon.
PenMom
Hi Mom and Mimi! Welcome to my new blog--yes I LOVE it so much more than the myspace thing. Dave says I'm crazy though because there is only 3 people that ever look at my blog besides myself--Now I can tell him there is 5!!!! LOL
Hey! I look at it everyday like 5x a day. *you need to add that to the math!
Post a Comment