Debbie, I think your blog is GREAT! I think you make Andrea nervous as she likes to have the most active and up-to-date blog out there. But I can see that you are very on top of things, and well I just don't know. This might be a better blog than Andrea's. Ssh. Do NOT tell her, she's like sooo sensitive and needs her blog to be #1.
Oh DEB!! I'm soo loving the pictures! You are doing such a great job taking pics!!! KEEP EM COMING. I think Ericka is right....your 1 upping me on the blog situation. LOL!! I love it! P.S. Tell Ericka she needs to blog more!
5 comments:
Debbie, I think your blog is GREAT! I think you make Andrea nervous as she likes to have the most active and up-to-date blog out there. But I can see that you are very on top of things, and well I just don't know. This might be a better blog than Andrea's. Ssh. Do NOT tell her, she's like sooo sensitive and needs her blog to be #1.
Oh Thanks for the compliment Ericka! Yes we shouldn't tell Andrea that my blog is better!
Oh DEB!! I'm soo loving the pictures! You are doing such a great job taking pics!!! KEEP EM COMING. I think Ericka is right....your 1 upping me on the blog situation. LOL!! I love it!
P.S. Tell Ericka she needs to blog more!
I really love the picture of all the kids laying the grass. So cute!!
Hey sweetie, add Ericka to your friends!
Post a Comment