Sunday, September 28, 2008

Van Trouble

Our van is on the blink. Dave is under it right now and all last night. Jillian cried because she wanted to go to church. It's not the alternator! Dave is worried that it is the Computer-- if so, we probably need to get a new car. I browsed 'pre-owned' vehicles with a 3rd row all last night. Dave thinks we should just get a sedan but I really love having a mini-van with all the room. I need a "mom" vehicle.
Well--- Pray for us in this matter! I so was hoping we could make it til January with our old van! Maybe it's the battery cables- Dave is going to check that today.
Anyways-- Josh played a great game-- he is really a tough tight end! But...The Panthers TIED the Hawks 0-0!!!
AND... I hope to blog about Jordan soon-- She had her very 1st Volleyball game Friday night! Let's just say... We have a Volleyball Player in the Family!!!!!!!! :)

Be back later to update on the Van status!

11 comments:

Bob Haire said...

Whats the story on the van. Will it crank?(turn over). Will it start? Does it start and run funny or not start at all? Will it run for a short time if you squirt starting fluid in the intake with the air filter out? What is it doing anyway?

What did you end up doing on the A/C in your house besides adding freon? They can sniff and locate a leak with a machine.

Jillian really gets into cheerleading, huh? i remember when Josh first started with soccer. now he seems to like football better.

its getting late so i will say so long. Love Dad x0x0x0x0x0

Penny said...

Yeah !!! New Car Smell. Cruise by and take me for a RIDE.

Andrea "The H family" said...

what's the scoop honey??
I'll call you am!

Andrea "The H family" said...

You actually bought the VAN?!! I saw this on your twitter!!

Krista said...

Congrates on the new van!! That is so cool! I'm jealous!! My van is about on its last leg too. I need mine to hold out for another year...Wish I lived local so I could go for a ride!

Breanna Luker said...

BUMMER! I am so sorry to hear about your van.
I have missed you. We need to have a night out. I'll call ya.

Penny said...

It is looking like the Panthers will be going to the Playoffs. I will plan to come to another game maybe on the 18th or the 25th. Let me know the times for those dates. Where are pics of the new VAN?

Krista said...

You need to post a picture of the new van!! What's up with the posting delay???

EO said...

Hey Deb, sorry so long since I have commented on here! So sounds like you got a new ride! Need to post pics ASAP!

Hope you are doing well!

Bob Haire said...

What kind is it?

Penny said...

Hey everybody...There really is a NEW WATER's VAN. I actually saw it and I took pictures of it too. Check out my BLOG for the latest on the Water's Van. I have a video to download later. The Van is so pretty and clean. I hear that Momma Deb doesn't allow eating in the VAN. We all have said that when we get a new car. Wonder how long this rule will last. My thoughts are with three kids and lots of activities Deb will be forced to relax the no eating rule real soon.