Blogger Penny said...
Hey everybody...There really is a NEW WATER's VAN. I actually saw it and I took pictures of it too. Check out
my BLOGfor the latest on the Water's Van. I have a video to download later. The Van is so pretty and clean. I hear that Momma Deb doesn't allow eating in the VAN. We all have said that when we get a new car. Wonder how long this rule will last. My thoughts are with three kids and lots of activities Deb will be forced to relax the no eating rule real soon.
Here is the VAN showcased! LOL Thanks to Andrea and Penny for helping me finally blog our new Van! Penny was the videograher and Andrea was Vanna!

4 comments:
Love your VAN and I think the Vanna Want-To-Be did a great job Showcasing this fabulous VAN for the Show today don't you?
you look so happy!!! yeah for you.....love ya
I'm so jealous! I love the van! And, I'm so bummed I couldn't be there for the party! Congratulations again on the new ride! Enjoy!!
I was just going to leave a comment so you would have a link to my blog. I do love your van though. I enjoyed the ride!
Post a Comment