WHOOOHOOO! It was so exciting---the cheerleaders were CHEERING!---the teams BUSTED through the big paper banners! Parents are SCREAMING!!!
Here is some fun video...I was snapping pictures with my digital camera that I thought was THE BEST camera ever in the whole wide world until I discovered when you are a...
.......you need a MEGA ZOOMER QUICK SHUTTER Camera and my favorite point and shoot may not be optimum anymore!
Can you see the STUD LINEMAN #86 with his back to the camera above?! He had an awesome tackle in the 2nd Quarter!
Here is little sis Jilly-- WHO IS AN AWESOME CHEERLEADER- she was dancing and copying the moves of the cheerleaders! I am going to make her a "SPIRIT OUTFIT" to wear at the games! so be looking for fun pics of that soon! :)
Here is the PRE-GAME HUDDLE and Lots of CHANTING-CHEERING-PEP-TALKING!
The Panthers are AWESOME-- We have some big ole 4th graders! A couple of them are over 135 pounds already! We were just about to score here--As you can see I need a camera upgrade! (please tell Dave I really need a camera upgrade! LOL)
SO-- We play the "Lumberjacks" on Saturday at 12:30PM-- We are gonna AX those Lumberjacks! LOL--so...if you have 'football mom' experience, feel free to shower me with advice! 1st -- where can I buy a Pom Pom?
4 comments:
Way to go PANTHERS!
It sounds like you are enjoying your new role as Football Mom!
I agree about the new camera! I LOVE my hard drive video camera - it is SO EASY to put on the computer and copy on to CD's or make into DVD's!
This was an excellent update. Pictures were good, commentary was clear and precise. You did a fantastic job NEWBIE FOOTBALL MOM. I look forward to seeing a lot more from you missy. Now for the question...where do you get pompoms. Answer: First you need to know what the High School colors are where you live. If they are not RED, WHITE or BLACK you will need to go to a Michael's or Hobby Lobby where the High School colors are are Red, White or Black, LIKE...Marcus Flower Mound. So with that said you might have to shop at the Michael's or Hobby Lobby in Lewisville/Flower Mound. Josh was on a team one time and the colors were Orange and Blue...I had a heck of a time finding those colors. Also does Josh's Team have a Team Mom she can hook you up too because she will probably know the cheerleader Mom and those two should know where the closest place to go would be. I would love to come to game Sat. but if the rain comes like they are saying your game might be delayed or called. We always had to show up and wait for the Football Commissioners to make up their minds if the games were on or off.
wow..penny has it down.
My feedback: First off, loved the pics. 2nd: I so can't see that play you were talking about? I watched it 3x?? I think it's a fun season for Josh. I think we will see great things come out of this KIDDO!
Love you,
A
Finally, the football mom has it TOGETHER!! I loved it all. Made me feel like I was actually there! Great job, Deb!! oh, and you too, Josh! Hehehe....
Post a Comment