Before the game Mimi got to stand in front of her old house and take a picture! She was so cute to reminisce about her time here in Garland and she lamented the fact she never got to be a "Dashing Deb" at Garland High School! (she was too short)! :)
On a sad note...our firecracker cheerleader Jillian was feeling under the weather, she had a flu shot yesterday- I'm wondering if that's what caused her feel so bad. Here she is crashed out on the blanket with Jordan sitting nearby!
Here is the team at half time! They were tied 6 - 6 against The Sharks! The coach was on a tirade and Penny was having memory flashbacks of days gone past!
They had their team pictures taken earlier in the day-- it was a long day at the fields for the boys!
Here is Penny trying to get close up pics of the team and the 'drill team' performing at half-time- we didn't know there was a drill team until today! They were cute!
Mimi cracked me up-- she was commenting about how most of the drill team girls were bigger than the football players! LOL It was true - I think the biggest drill team member's parents were sitting 20 feet in front of us! It was just so fun!Here is Mimi and Dave and sleeping Jilly during halftime!
Here we are...Mimi, Penny, Me, and second wind Jillian (notice Jillian's new birthday cheerleader ensemble!!)
We lost to the Sharks 12 to 6! but we'll HARPOON 'em next time!! (those are the words of this awesome experienced Football Mom!ummm- I am so touched, Penny passed the POM POM!! I inherited the RED POM POM! thank you so much!!! :)
oh and thanks for all the other gifts too! LOL-- Dave wants to wear this one for Halloween this year!
The Cheerleader Witch!
LOL- Me as Pooh Bear-- actually, Dave may wear this one- he can't decide!
Big Pumpkin Jordan! I have fond memories in the pumpkin costumes!!
It was a great time! I felt so loved to have Penny and Mimi drive across the metroplex to support my family! I LOVE Y'ALL! I feel like you are my family! xoxox

6 comments:
Mimi and I had such a great time at the Panther Game. We are making plans to come again before the season is over...Hopefully it will be a PLAYOFF GAME. You guys look so cute in the costumes. I can't wait to see Dave in either the Witch or Pooh outfit. I hope Jillian is feeling better today. I have to come to another game so we can have our CHEER OFF. GREAT time seeing you guys. Love you much.
WHAT THE HECK?!! I was SO DISSED ON THIS EVENT? NO ONE SAID A WORD THAT THERE was going to be this huge get together at Josh's PRO FOOTBALL GAME?! I'm stunned and jealous!
The pictures even made it more real that I missed out on major fun. So glad that Josh got a huge FAN TURNOUT! I wished I could have been there with Luke. I think Luke would have loved sitting on that blanket and banging on Jilly to wake up! LOL
GRACIOUS! I tried calling but your probably at church. Call me!!
I'm dying to hear about the experience VIA PHONE!!!
Looks like you are set for Halloween---glad you had a fun day :)
Have to tell you Deb - I stopped giving Abby vaccines a year ago. She has been the healthiest one of the three. J & Ash got all the vaccines and they both ended up with asthma (that hasn't gone away). When Abby was getting vaccines she had problems with the asthma. Now that she hasn't had a vaccine in over a year - NO ASTHMA problems!!
Looks like the game was fun!!
You look adoraable as pooh bear!! I think the drill team needs a little more practice, just an opinion. lol.
so good to talk to you...love you lots and lots and lots...can I borrow $10
Post a Comment