Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Jillian just walked in my room-- I gave her a big grin and said in a happy voice, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!"
Then she replied, "Is it really my birthday? Am I 5??"

"YES baby! you are 5!"

Then she looks over her body, Up and Down, Up and Down! and says..."Are you sure? I don't feel any bigger!"

LOL she makes me laugh!

I can hardly believe it's already been 5 years! Today we celebrate the birth of our little sweetheart Jillian! She is such a little character! She makes us smile everyday. She can be a firecracker! It is a joy to be her mother. In so many ways, our family wouldn't be what it is today without her! I am grateful that she joined our family at just the right time-- a short 5 years ago!

Here are some fun pictures to celebrate our sweet Jillian!
This is one of my favorite pics taken by Aunt Aner at Christmas time in 2005!
This is the opening page of Jillian's scrapbook! Everytime she browses her scrapbook (which is 2 to 3 times per week), she comments that she sure wishes she still had that blanket that is on her head in this picture. :)

another page in her scrapbook...she was our tiniest baby weighing just under 7lbs. She was our little miracle!
Finally, here are current pictures of Jillian- we were playing on the playground yesterday as we waited for Josh during his football practice! I just think she is adorable!


2 comments:

Krista said...

How fun!! HAPPY B-DAY JILL!! You guys make sure you do something fun!!

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Jelly Bean. Hope you have a great day and yummy cake.