Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jillian's 1st Day!

It's always so FUN! Jillian was skipping and clenching her fists with excitement this morning and saying, "I can't believe it's the first day of my school today! I can't wait!" Because Jordan and Josh started last week--she has been begging to go to 'big school'and didn't want to go to 'baby school' aka pre-school anymore! I was relieved that this morning she was actually smiling and being so happy! She looked so cute with her new clothes and new adorable hair-cut!
Here is Jillian with her teacher, Mrs. Rawley!
The Theme this year is "Down on the Farm"!
I had so much fun with Jillian the day we shopped for her NEW Backpack and lunchbox! She was so funny as she searched for just the right one. When she saw this one-- it was PERFECT! :)
Isn't her Hello Kitty one so fun?-- She is a girly girl!
Here is Jilly with her other teacher Mrs. Teresa in her classroom!

I am so grateful that all my children were able to go to this special school. The memories and experiences that they gain from this Day School help them form such great self confidence and self worth. Not to mention-- it's just FUN! ahhh- to be young again and get to go to pre-school where you can paint, be read to, run and swing and slide, draw, and sing songs of praise!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Jillian so cute at 1st day of school. I am catching up on everyone's blog tonight. Making my comments all on this one. Jordan is so tall and beautiful. You better be ready for the Middle School activities it will seem like she is never home. Josh is so handsome too. I love love his new shoes.Vacation pics are awesome. What a great family vacation. You must scrapbook this vacation soon. It will be an album all of its own. I so love doing vacation albums. FUN FUN FUN

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ummmm DEB? Did Jilly get a haircut? It's adorable! I love her school pics first day. She looks so excited in them. BIG GIRL!! I remember holding her in the hospital. I'm weepy. Uggh!

Lisa Allen said...

Love that Hello Kitty Backpack! I am also catching up...I have been a little distracted with Zeusie being sick, thank you for your prayers and sweet comments.