

He doesn't want a big fuss - I've been fishing for weeks as to what to get him for his special day. First it was a shoulder holster then it was a new grill and finally he just wants to pass on the whole gift thing so we can use the money towards our upcoming Schlitterbahn trip. SO... for his Birthday--the perfect gift is NEW SWIMTRUNKS! LOL We picked them out on Macys.com as we shopped together on the NET last night!
Happy Birthday to my Hubby- He is 37 today! I turned 37 in May and every year he teases that I robbed the cradle!
Well it seems that this week is a busy week for birthdays--
Happy Birthday to Grammy in Arizona-- August 4th!!
Happy Bitrthday to another born in the Summer of '71--Krista Kay August 5th!!
2 comments:
Deb, you look hot in this picture missy! SO! HAPPY BDAY DAVE!
HOPE YOU LOVED YOUR DAY! HUGS!
AUNTIE ANER
Hope you had a happy birthday Dave!
- Dawn & Shay
Post a Comment