MICE, GIANT SPIDERS (2 inch diameter bodies), SHOWERING WITH ANER (in a
5 foot by 4 foot mini-locker room style shower with 2 shower heads!!
:), MOVIE MARATHONS, HILARIOUS SINGING & DANCING along with the Movie
Soundtracks, Tiny Gecko reeking havoc-- Lots of fun and craziness!
I love getting together with the same group of ladies year after year to
do what I love! I create pages and pages of family memories-- Everyone
is just so sweet and some are so hilarious that we just have an amazing
experience of happiness! At one point- a small group us sat together in the kitchen eating lunch and went around the table telling each other why and what we love about that friend-- It was edifying and I honestly felt like I wanted to tear up-- but then someone lightens the feelings with silliness! I feel so grateful for all the amazing friendships that I have come to treasure! I hope that I can keep on this tradition of my once a year getaway with my Best Friend and all the other awesome women even if it means moving to another scrapbooking destination!
FYI- I am having major blogger issues- It's not uploading the pics- it says internal error so I had to make a slideshow instead (sorry Aner as I know you can't grab them that way but I did try and email them to you!)
Here is some funny video of Andrea saving the day and just some panoramic video of the crop room as we watched "Footloose"!




5 comments:
Hmm, where have I seen this before??? Oh yeah, on Aner's blog! She totally stole this!
Great video'ing Deb... I love the dimensions of the shower, so glad you clarifed that LOL!
Oh my we did have fun! I'm already counting the days til we go again and I haven't even unpacked yet. So glad to have a new blog friend!!!
I wish I were there, it looked like so much fun. All except the shower situation I could do without that visual. Deb will you Blog Sit for me one day? You can post whatever you want even an embarressing pic of me.
Having blog anxiety about the comment of whatever you want to post. Where have I heard that before?
LOL at Lulu below. I swear ya'll that shower was really, really small. Deb's dimensions are really off. LOL!
Had such a great time honey!
I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment