We are home again home again jiggity jig! :) We had a great time at Schlitterbahn-- lots of fun to blog about-- I had to work all day today preparing for the big OPEN HOUSE for Mother's Day Out coming up this Sunday. I am exhausted from travelling and not really getting any break- tomorrow is more work ie bulletin boards and classroom decorating and toy sanitizing! We have Josh's 'Porch Party' for his new Elementary School tomorrow evening and Jordan has her Middle School Orientation on Saturday- then Jill Bill has her 'Open House' at the same time as my MDO 'Open House' on Sunday. I still have some school supplies to get and I have a huge pounding headache because of all the 'to do' stuff!
BUT-- Today is Dave and mine's 15th Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated at the Salt Grass Steakhouse and then went to the movies! It was nice to get out but there were lots of rowdy kids and partying adults around us and I just wanted to relax and try and make my headache disappear! Well-- maybe a good nights rest will take the headache away! :)
SO... I will try and blog the MEGA-BLOG of our Vacation soon! (probably not til Saturday afternoon/evening!)
1 comment:
pumpkin!! Gracious. Talk about hit the floor running!!
Ok...blog later about the trip. I pray your headache goes away.
Call me later!!
Love you and glad your back safe and sound.
Post a Comment