Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Mania in our Living Room!


DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS...

Beach Volleyball----MICHAEL PHELPS and the rest of the amazing American Swimmers---Gymnastics----Synchronized Diving (never seen that before til this year)----Shooting----- Just can't get enough of all the excitement!

Josh is just enthralled with all the competition! They have actually trumped his OBSESSION with the "Disney Channel Games" where all the stars from the Disney Channel compete in silly races and obstacle courses. He was driving me crazy with wanting to wear RED all the time in support of the "Red Team" from Disney channel games--

The Olympics have RESCUED me from that madness!!

NOW, Every night we watch and cheer for America! I have realized that so much of the patriotic feelings I have felt in my life have been wrapped around the Olympics and my experience with it... I love watching the athlete stand on the medal stand with their prized Gold while our National Anthem plays! It makes me emotional and proud!

We are loving the Olympics this year and cheering from our very own Living Room!!
GO RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

No comments: