Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back 2 School Shopping


I am trying to get a leg up on shopping for clothes-- it's a good thing too as I have found that my kiddos are hard to size-- Josh is a skinny boy-- he needs slims! And... Not only is Jordan hard to size...but very picky! For Jordan, no logos of any kind can show-- AND--shorts must touch the knee! Well-- she it has been a challenge finding shorts that go all the way to her knee- the only 'uniform' shorts we found were the "Dickies" brand yet the logo is as plain as day on the back hip! I don't know how strict the school will be! Shall we go with the inch above the knee or the logo on the hip???? SO...I ran around from Aeropostale to Academy to Target and finally ended on finding success via the internet--shopping the DOT COMS!! (now that we know the exact size and brand that works we can just search the web) ANYWAYS-- for middle school--there isn't a clear cut 'supply list'-- that's another dilemma! WHAT TO DO??

Oh well-- Still got 16 more days according to my 'ticker'! ;)
Here is a picture of Private Detective Jillian!
Some of Jill's Random Shots! (Dad laughing)
More Jillian photography! (don't I look thin?) LOL

5 comments:

EO said...

Hi Deb, are you kids excited about going back to school? I always was at that age, and I LOVE school supply shopping, such fun!

The Waters Family said...

Well- they both are going to new schools this year- Josh a new Elementary School but Jordan into BIG middle school-- so... they are actually a bit anxious and nervous. BUT... they do love the new supplies and clothes part of back to school! LOL

Krista said...

The uniform thing has been a drag for me too. I got the lovely looks from people taking in all three kids - store to store - looking for just the right size, no logo's and proper length above the knee. Who really cares at 1st & 3rd grade - that's what I want to know!! Clothes shopping was always fun for me. Hope the kids liked it.

Hey - don't I get to see you this weekend!!!

Camily said...

Too cute--love the skinny pic! If you run across a Scooby Doo rolling backpack, please let me know ASAP. Can't wait for tax free weekend! Woo Hoo!

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! Jilly is a natural. She knows just the angle of what her subjects want! SO FUNNY!
Sounds like a pain honey. A huge pain! Love the pics.
call me