Friday, August 8, 2008

Please make it stop!


I am so tired of the arguing and tattling and contention! Multiple times a day I am confronted with teary eyed children of "play" gone BAD and yelling/fighting episodes! These usually happen when I am in another room so I must rely on the kids for the "what happened" details-- No One is EVER at Fault! The other person is always the one who 'started it'! This is why I put the BACK TO SCHOOL TICKER countdown on my blog!
Well...Jillian should be a private detective--:) She loves to go around taking digital pictures of everyone (mostly Daisy) but as I was going to delete her photoshoot...I came across EVIDENCE!
PLAY
GONE
WRONG!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Good detective work Jillian. Jordan is so busted. Maybe she should come to my house with her camera.

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! GO JILLY GIRL!! Sorry hon. I can't wait for the day! I'm sure it's a coming!
LOVE YOU----can we go scrapbooking one more time before the baby?
I found a place close to home!
CALL ME AM!

Krista said...

OMG!! I feel the same way!! I dread having to get up early again and rush to get everyone out the door - but, I look forward to the hours of peace and no fighting during the day!!