Monday, June 2, 2008

End of School Year is Busy!


This is Dave and I - y'all never see us much! LOL We were on our way to a wedding reception for Stephanie--our kids 1st and favorite babysitter! Josh had a crush on her! Stephanie had to give baby Jillian a breathing treatment once while I was with Andrea at one of Dave's gigs! I felt awful and poor Stephanie was scared to death!

Here Stephanie and Andrew! They were married in the Dallas Temple a few hours before this picture was taken.

Jillian's school ended with an awesome adorable "Pre-School Graduation Program"

Here is some exerpts from that fun night...




This is Jordan departing for the 5th Grade Field Trip! They went to "Forest Glen Outdoor Learning Center" down in Huntsville, TX. Jordan had a blast- enjoying cabin life, roasting marshmellows, canoeing, swimming, hiking, fishing, toured Sam Houston University, lots of crazy fun games.

Final Choir Concert for the kids Elementary School-- they were supposed to dress like they were ready to clean up a 'garage'! They acted out their performance with dancing and singing as they discovered old 'records' and a 'jukebox' from way back in the day- they sang swing and jazz and rock-n-roll Elvis!
Josh was the silliest when it was time for the crazy dancing!! He is fun to watch!

Here they are...



Here is Jordan nervously waiting to audition for the Arts Magnet middle school in our school district!- The School's principal came out to greet all the students and parents and let us know that 'the school is currently full- and all the kids there were auditioning for a spot on the WAITING LIST!' Total bummer- but we have our fingers crossed!
Here is Josh at his Cub Scout Pack Meeting practicing archery!

4 comments:

Krista said...

you had lots of posting to catch up on!! This must have taken a while! I hope Jor gets that spot in that school. I know she would really love it!

Andrea "The H family" said...

oh girl!! I wished they had openings!! How did she do?? Do you think she'll get on the waiting list??!!!
Loved the new cuts! I'm finally blog stalking again!
MISS YOU!.

Penny said...

My you HAVE been busy. The kids are so cute. I so hope that Jordan can get in that school if that's what she really wants. Can she try next year? I wanted to tell you that I live the foaming hand soap you get me for M-Day. I use to get some at the grocery store but I like your kind better. Going to Bath and Body to stock up on it this weekend.

Penny said...

Sorry I love the Soap not live the soap. I should read what I write before I publish huh