Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Father's Day

cute myspace layout

Happy Daddy's Day to ALL the Special Fathers!!!!!! Wish I could upload fun pics but I am using someone elses computer and I don't want to mess anything up :) LOL.
We love our Dad-
Jillian says...."You are my best Daddy and I am so glad you are my family!"
Josh says... "Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!"
Jordan says..."I love you! I am glad you're my Dad! I'll love you forever!"

Now for Daddy Jeff in Spain...
Sam says..."I love you! Happy Father's Day!"
Casie says..."We all love you and have a Happy Father's Day! We all miss you!"
Natasha says..."Daddy I love you and you are my Best Dad!"
Katana says..."DAD" and she signed--I love you!

OKAY -- We love you Grandaddy! We miss you and wish we could have funtimes more often!
AND -- Grandpa, You are loved and thought of often! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh Deb. Ohh...I mean..SUPER NANNY!!
I'm so sorry girl. You must be exhausted!! Tell Tish that you will need a massage when this is over!!
I wished you had your cord. I would have loved to see pictures of this all week!!
Love you and call me today. I'll be at work.