Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Josh & Jill get Summer Cuts!

Before...

After... (Josh likes to call it a 'shorter version of David Cook'--I think it looks more like David Archuleta! shhhh!)
Jillian requested her hair to be 'like her friend Juliana's hair'--I just love it that it's pulled back and I can see her pretty face.

She cut off a good 4 inches! I think it's so cute and next time maybe we'll go even a bit shorter!
So, Now Jordan needs her haircut but she wants 'Carrie Underwood' hair! LOL So...she probably needs to let it grow out a bit!

3 comments:

EO said...

Debbie how precious! I about to get my "summer cut" in a couple weeks :) Actually just a trim and some highlights.

PS.. yes I would have to say Josh looks a little more like David Archuleta than Cook! But EITHER one is adorable!

Krista said...

Love the H/C's! Can't wait to see you!

Penny said...

Love the Summer Cuts...My Josh got a summer cut too. He buzzed his head.