SO--my dear friend Tisha and her hubby are being chaperones for their oldest daughter, Amanda, on a choir field trip to SPAIN!!
I am now the Substitute Momma for her remaining 4 daughters plus my own 3! I am Mom to 7 kiddos for 9 days! I am enjoying being in a nice big house stocked with groceries hangin' out by the pool. Yeah-it sounds nice and easy SO FAR-- I'll blog our adventures as soon as I get my pics uploaded! Bye for now-- kids are calling! Oh and Daisy isn't Top Dog right now-- There are 2 big black Labs, Rufus and Buddy and 2 big black cats, Shaq and Beyounce! She doesn't like the cats at all and is scared of Rufus! more later...
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Adventures in Babysitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oooh it is kind of like a vacation!! It is all fun and game unless somebody gets hurt...praying that that doesen't happen!
I want to see pictures!!!!
I'll come see you tomorrow. Me/Luke will pack it up!
I forgot my little cord thingy to upload pics from my digital camera-And my low battery light came on! SO, I am so bummed no pics until I get those probs solved!
1/2 the kids were up at the crack of dawn and the other 1/2 stayed up LATE LATE playing til the crack of dawn- this should be an interesting day. I gotta get us all on the same schedule. I was too tired to snap the whip and make those big girls get to bed last night like I should have.
Post a Comment