Monday, June 16, 2008

Randomly Restless and Annoyed

I tell ya---hats off to Tisha--- I don't know how she does it all! She certainly deserves this trip she is on-- They are now in Madrid. She called this morning and they are enjoying themselves. She said they didn't go to the beach in Barcelona but they drove by and got an eye-full! (topless lol) Instead of the beach, her and Jeff went on a small Mediterranean cruise. It sounds so heavenly right now!
I can't sleep. I've got lots of things running thru my mind... things to do and worries of life. Also, kids are just annoying me. Sassy back talking and bickering amongst themselves is about to drive me over the edge to where I will just snap and go haywire yelling--I want to go to New Jersey and visit my Bro and his family. JUST ME VISIT-- I guess that's selfish to want to just let me get that kind of fun. Dave sure works hard-- maybe it could be a couple trip. I go back to work next week and I don't really feel ready. I'm not looking forward to putting on a happy face and dealing with all the parents of the little toddlers-- and I can't find the patience inside myself so that I can adequately deal with the toddlers themselves. MAN... I'm burnt out. I hate to rant and be so negative but I'm just struggling a bit.

5 comments:

Krista said...

I soo know how you feel and I feel for you. It stinks when you have to jump back into things before you want to. And, I don't blame you for wanting to take a vacation by yourself. Self preservation is very important. I too wish there was some magic to make the bickering stop between the kids!! Praying for you!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Love you honey. praying for you!!
I'm in awe that you can do this. It's beyond amazing.

Penny said...

Thinking of You today Deb. Love you.

EO said...

Deb, girl I'm praying for you. Just want you to know that.

Bob Haire said...

Here's a great talk---Love Dad xoxoxoxox

http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-775-24,00.html