Jordan, Josh, and I went to a "Walk-a-thon" put on by the Muscular Dystrophy Association to support finding a cure for Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome.Luke Hughes is a 1 out of 2 million precious baby who has literally changed our world!
At the MDA Rally there were lots of "TEAMS" with signs and pictures-
We were all there in support of one special boy - Our Team was "CMS LUKE"!
His mother Andrea (my beautiful best friend) is so passionate and strong
in her quest to move mountains for little Luke.
Check out Andrea's blog to learn more-
(Thanks to my talented friend Ericka who took these beautiful pictures!)
2 comments:
I am commenting...take note...as high as I am I am still commenting. Just Kidding i am so glad that you were able to got o the walk a thin and support our Aner as I was laid up in her house being taken care of by Penny. How are things going? Well I hope we can get together soon.
Hi Debbie! Was so fun to hang out w/ you and your CUTE kids! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet Jillian, but maybe next time :). Your snowmobiling trip sounds a blast... HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Post a Comment