Friday, January 18, 2008

The Dog Treat Trial!

AND THE CHOIR SINGS!!!! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!! Alleluia!!!
Jordan's Science Fair project is FINISHED!!!! She and a friend did a "joint" project--
I am feeling such relief today as Jordan walked into the school holding her big board!

The girls wanted to find out WHICH TREAT dogs like the best!
These are the "materials"
They put the two identical bowls 12 inches apart--then measured 12 feet away from the bowls!
This is the starting point--
They led each dog down the path to see which "treat" the dog would eat first!!
"SnowBell" picked MILKBONE 8 times and PUP-PERONI 2 times! :)
This Chow mix, Copper, would not eat ANY of the treats--
but he did try and eat Jordan!! BAD DOG!!
Jack picked MILKBONE 7 times and PUP-PERONI 3 times!! LOL
And now we know----- MILKBONE is the winner!! Gotta love those Science Fair Projects!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Love it!! Where did you find the volunteer dogs?

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh girl..great post! I so got a visual! How fuN!! Way to GO JORDANIA! Let us know what grade she got! hopefully an A!!

EO said...

Why didn't I think of these things as a kid??? What a fun project!

Penny said...

I wish Buddy could have been a TEST DOG. He loves Snausages. They are Beef and Cheese Flavored Treats in a Blanket. If you had those he would have run straight to them and ate them all.