Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Look for Jor!

Jordan wanted a new look for 2008--
She said she was tired of all the tangles!!
This is her LONG beautiful hair-- The "Before" picture...

So-- without any turning back or fear-- Jordan totally trusted 'Miss Sheila' to make her over!

Even though Josh kept trying to"heely" around the salon &
Jillian was LOUDLY singing Christmas Carols...
Sheila was able to do her magic!!
Almost Done!!
Jordan absolutely LOVES her new look!

I can't believe she is my grown up babygirl--
Seems like yesterday I was carrying her on my hip!!
THE AFTER PIC...The New Jor!

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

INSERT HAND OVER MOUTH HERE AND HUGE GASP!!

JOR JOR!!! DEB!! Did you freak out? Oh...her hair looks adorable now. However...A LOT OF HAIR fell to that floor. WOWSA!
Ok JOR! Great job and love the new do!

EO said...

WOW! I love it! Looks so great!

You know, we are girls. It is our right and privilege as GIRLS to cut it off, grow it long, change the color, WHATEVER!

Way to go Jordan! Looks so adorable!

Krista said...

Jordan, you are growing up so fast! You are beautiful! And I love your new haircut.

Lisa Allen said...

Amen to what Ericka said! Way to cut that HAIR!! It looks fabulous! I am so excited to see your updates Deb! How is the diet going so far? I can tell you the hardest part is the first week for sure! I am praying for you.

Penny said...

I love Jordan's new DO. It will be so much faster to dry and I'm with her NO MORE TANGLES. Jordan you are so BEAUTIFUL !!!

Lisa Allen said...

Hey hows the WWs going Deb????