Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sneaky girl

Here is Jillian--
We had just dropped Josh and Jor off at school and it was the day of the Science Fair Project so I had just snapped a pic of Jordan with her project and Jill insisted I take a picture of her next! So-- here she is... wrapped in blanket because it was so chilly in the mornings this week.

Jillian is such a character-- Lately, she has been trying to be sneaky! She will tell me-- "Mom, don't look at me!" I'll say "Okay"-- She'll keep reiterating --"MOM! I mean it- Don't look at me. I'm serious- DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Then it struck me-- she's doing something wrong-- Sure enough she is in hers and Jordan's room about to write on Jordan's new prized notebook that she got from church--The NEXT incident where I was notified not to LOOK at her was -- she had taped up UGOGRL cards all around her room! Today we went to this sunglasses store and the kids were asked not to TOUCH-- I was taking too long trying to find just the right glasses and Jillian was just dying to TOUCH-- so she told her dad-- "Dad, don't look at me okay!" Well, we are on to her game. She is a sweet smart girl and she cracks me up and drives me insane all at the same time! Love my baby girl JillyBill!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh Deb!! SO hysterical! One sneaky little missy loo!
She's so cute Deb!!