After I showed Jillian the new blog post of Jordan reading-- She got busy! Just awhile ago she came in to ask me "Where is your camera mom?" I asked why she wanted it and her reply totally cracks me up-- "Because I need to take the blog pictures of the day!" She had arranged all her toys- decorated them-- added a shoe here and there, covered some stuffed animals with kleenex as a blankey-- She made this whole display and wanted to take picures! Well, I guess Jillian shares my passion of blogging! LOL
This is Jilly's 1st blog pictures of the day!!

Books, Lot's of barbies, dolly with princess crown, shoe placed just so... :)

She wanted to showcase "Charley" the big dog!" She actually said-
"Mom, make sure you get Charley in the picture!"

My sweet silly Jilly!
3 comments:
Too cute!
Deb!! This is so cute! Our little blogger in training!!
Jilly is not supposed to grow up.
She's looking so BIG KID!
Post a Comment