Friday, January 25, 2008

Reader


I am so amazed by my sweet Jordan. She is an avid reader. This is her passion! It is how she spends her free time. She has read huge almost 500 page books in as little time as a 48 hours. The library is one of her favorite places on earth-- that and Barnes and Noble and Half Price books! She is an example to me- I need to engage my mind in a good book rather than questionable TV. She has read almost all the 'Babysitter's Club' series and 'American Girl' books. She has read Laura Ingalls Wilder and Series of Unfortunate Events... Jordan is so sweet-- she will read to her brother and sister-- whatever they want her to read! I love it that she LOVES reading!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Jordania! Your so smart honey!!
I love that you love to read. Auntie Aner loves, loves, loves to read!!
Your so beautiful honey!