The above picture is the Second Generation of Best Girlfriends! I have been blessed with sweet lifelong friends--Tisha, Dawn and I have grown up together--We have many hilarious, silly, crazy memories -- We also have serious spiritual sister memories too! I feel so good- so content when we are all together- just hangin'out. The best part of our friendship is that it extends through our families-- SO, WELL...
Happy New Year!! Our New Year's Eves for the last several years have been spent with some very dear old friends-- 3 families get-together and enjoy great food and great friendship filled with fun and a lot of laughter! As I 'pre-blogged' in my mind as to what I might include in my New Yr's blog, my mind and heart turned solemn-- I feel so humbled and blessed to be right where I am in life. It's just the Lord has really gifted me a wonderful life-- my good parents, my husband, my sweet babies, all these awesome friends to help me along-- most of all-- through any hard time/trial/frustration/sadness--He is there! And so-- I feel so happy-- almost overwhelmed -- so thankful for the blessings in my life! I really love the holidays because they cause me to reflect and to feel joy-- so-- Let us all press on feeling gladness and peace in our hearts through the New Year!
Now for the silly fun of our New Years Eve festivities...
Wii had some fun! :)
Shay & Dawn brought their new Wii down and now we are hooked-- Josh and Mom especially--
Here is the Fun in Slideshow fashion...
Dave VS Shay in Wii Boxing-- So great!


5 comments:
I love the pics and the video! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Shay looks so much like he did in high school. So funny! Did you show him our blog? Looks like you are all well too - Bonus! Is that your new floor?
I wish it was our new floor but no- this is at Tish & Jeff's place--
I like the faces the guys make playing. I am at work so I don't have the sound on but I bet it was loud. I nocticed that they had the new controlers with wrist guards. I read that Wii had to replace those because people were getting so excited playing the controlers would fly out of their hands and into the T.V's. Ouch if it is a Plasma T.V.
Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud watching that! That thing is OBNOXIOUS! So funny to see grown men swinging at nothing, LOL!
Looks like everyone had such a wonderful time. I hope you guys have a great New Year!
Post a Comment