I am exhausted from packing 3 kiddos, coordinating 3 different sitters, letting the school know where the kids will be and what to do in an emergency- My brain is fried and my eyes are drooping! I know it will all be worth as tomorrow-- Dave and I and 2 other couples will be nestled in a cabin in Heber, Utah! I am excited to take lots of pictures-- Be back Sunday night!
5 comments:
Can't wait to hear how the weekend was!
Oh can't wait to see these pictures! Have a great time!
Anxiously awaiting your call!
I got your text and was on a plane! I missed my plane back to DFW from LA. Nightmare!
Update already!!!
I am excited to see your pics from Utah! I hope you had a great time, sorry I haven't been a good blog friend lately..it is so weird, I haven't felt like even touching the computer even though I hae been home all day everyday...I don't know just weird to me. I promise I have thought of you though! L.
Post a Comment