This is me in Paradise! LOL and FYI Aner did my make up and I loved it! I was pampered all weekend as I even had a 1 hour massage Saturday afternoon

Here is Aner -- my sweetest friend-- Thanks Aner for being you!

Here is what it looks like-- women just sitting in scrapbook heaven!

My Family LOVED seeing their scrapbook pages! They
greeted me with..."LET ME SEE! LET ME SEE!" I finished Jillian's Baby
Book--Dave's Mission --Jordan's Baptism and 10 yr oldBDAY pics---and 3
pages for Joshers (he was disappointed that their wasn't more of HIM--I
had to remind him that the last retreat ALL thescrapbooking was of him as I completed his Baby Book! LOL

Here are my "HIPPOPOTAMUS FEET" (thanks for naming
them Joshers)! After sitting at my scrapbook station for pretty much 36
or more hours and drinking lots of cans of Diet DP over the
weekend--this is what happened to my feet--Swollen and Puffy Hippopotamus Feet!!
2 comments:
Girl, I am so jealous! And I love the picture of you that is on Andrea's blog... you look amazing! So glad you had a great time this weekend!
OH MY LORD HONEY! YOUR FEET ARE HYSTERICAL!!!
I WANT TO GO BACK DEB> WE needed a week. Your going in FEB.
TELL DAVE.
Post a Comment