Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mystery Van


It's a mystery!!! We replaced the battery on Monday and today-- (Wed.) It wouldn't start again!! SO frustrating. I hate car woes!

4 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh honey! What a nightmare. What are you plans next week? Call me...car issues as well.
What are ya'll going to do?????~~

The Waters Family said...

Well, we had to have the car towed-- $65 then worried that it was the alternator that was the problem--I called a shop and was quoted $482 BUT the shop that Dave had the Van towed to found the problem... Loose battery cables!!!! charged us only $10-- apparently there are perks to being a policeman friend to an autoshop and visa versa!!! LOL AND found out our Auto insurance gives us $40 for emergency towing reimbersment! Needless to say I have a thankful heart in regards to the "mystery van" BTW--what car issues do you have?

Penny said...

Hi Deb. I have been out of the blog world a few days. Verizon Guy fixed me up yesterday. So here are my comments for all of your latest blog entries. First of all you looked so beautiful at the crop. Makeup was awesome. You looked so happy sittin there croppin. Next the MDO pics were adorable. Reminded me of my old Daycare Days. I use to take pics of the kiddos too. So very glad that the car nightmare was resolved. Yea, Officers get perks if they got the connections. I'm planning on blogging some this weekend so check my page maybe Sunday. Love you !!!

EO said...

Well Deb, don't do what I do... car woes for me led me to buy a new car! Ok actually I think it was a good move, but still.

But don't you love it when it costs less than you expect??? My last car woe was when my Ford's AC compressor went out. I was SURE that my warranty was up and it would cost $1000. I was shocked when the Ford guy told me $50 was all I had to pay. I still had 2,000 miles left on my warranty!

So I sold it :)