Friday, August 3, 2007

BLOG NOSEY




I was tagged by my friend Ericka to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:
1. I never get song lyrics right-- I always butcher the words--For the longest time I thought "SMOOTH OPERATOR" was "FOOL FOR BERETTA"!!
2. If I didn't color my hair...I would be 80% GRAY!
3. I'm addicted to spraying Lysol and Febreze everywhere! It's just so fun to me!
4. I have never tried sushi.
5. I never walk by pennies or dropped change--My Dad always said...money is money! Even if its all black and crusty in the parking lot!
6. In the eighth grade...I was 5'8" and was the star of my middle school basketball team--My nickname was TREE! And I was so proud!
7. I LOVE LOVE Braums' Limeades and I HATE HATE Sonic's! Theirs is just like Sprite!
8. Oh and lastly, I am married to a BALD man!
So now I need to tag some people--all of my blogger friends have been tagged so I'll TAG the only other 2 people who have ever left me comments on my blog... That would be DAD & APRIL

6 comments:

EO said...

LOL DEB!! "Fool for Beretta"... I laughed out loud at that! That's so funny... I totally have some songs like that but I can't think of them!

Thanks for playin!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I'm so glad you told me your under "grammy"!! I looked last night and didn't see any blog nosey! DEB--I love your habits..short and sweet and so very funny. My fav. was fool beretta as well! Oh..you never told me your name was TREE? LOL!!
Gonna be at the party today for Josh. Call ya later! Love you!

EO said...

LOL, that you are referring to it as a "blog nosey" blog. That was just my name for it because I had been nosey on other people's blogs, but I think the real name people are using is "8 random facts".

LOL, Deb... copying the blog nosey title :)

The Waters Family said...

AAHHHHH- I get it--well I think Blog Nosey fits because if you read the 8 random facts then maybe you are "nosey" LOL u think?

Bob Haire said...

They used to step on Debbie's big toes while she was playing basketball and it used to turn her toenails black---- must have hurt, huh? LOL I always felt sorry for her when she would show me--- i never new the game for so physical.

Oh, by the way my fav lyric mishear was the old beach boys song "little deuce coupe, you don't know what i got", Girls used to call into the DJ and say "will you play 'little loose tooth' ? tsk tsk

Lisa Allen said...

Fool for Beretta..lololololol that is hilarious, I am sorry it took me this long to find your random facts...