Sunday, August 26, 2007
Disneyworld 2009!
Friday, I spent the day with one of my best friends...Tisha! We swam in
her backyard-- ate very unhealthily (Pizza), our kids played and played
together so we had great opportunity to just hang out and laugh and
talk. Well, Tish mentioned upcoming family trips and plans for next
summer and even further out...like 2009 when her oldest daughter
graduates H.S. SO, I had the epiphany that IF I PLAN NOW---WE could
totally plan a great family reunion/trip for early 2009! SO, I'm happy
to say that my brother Mike and his wife Jenny are GAME!! I'm still
waiting to hear from my Dad. BUT the gist of this blog entry is that---
We have NEVER had a FAMILY VACATION other than going to visit
grandparents or going to weddings out of town etc. SO, this is the Best
of BOTH Worlds!! Family and Vacation rolled into DISNEYWORLD!! I am really ecstatic even though it's so far off!! Something to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh there is just something about Disney World! How fun Deb!
I could be family. I don't take up much space, really. I could come?
"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-EEEEEE"
So happy for you Deb. Plan now. I think they even have family reunion packages so you get the most out of your money. Remember I grew up going to Disney World, so if you need any suggestions I am happy to help. Although, disclaimer, I haven't been since Angelina was 18 months. LOL
I'm so jazzed honey! E wants to invite herself. If she goes..I GO!
Let's really think about 2 year goals missy!
Post a Comment