He called me right after very upset saying he looks like "BERT"!!! He came and greeted Jillian to which she replied...
"OHHH Daddy! I don't like your hair like that!"
Dave went to the bathroom muttering under his breath and came out with a completely bald head!
He shaved it ALL off!
Jordan is totally mortified at her Dad's lack of hair.
I have actually seen Dave with no hair right after he got out of Boot Camp/Marines --the only difference was he was about 165 pounds at the time and looked like a concentration camp victim. NOW he's not 165 pounds anymore--and the head is a little rounder! LOL
He forbids me to post a picture!

6 comments:
Big Detective Dave needs to loosen up and let you post his picture. He should wear a turtleneck shirt just like Bert wears. The Kids would remember that forever. How will his new image effect his Rock Star Status in the Band? The other band members should shave their heads too and wear turtleneck shirts so they all match. Their Fans would rush the stage screaming for more.
Oh Dave!! I'm so sorry!
I do agree with "P" in that I'm worried about his groupy following being disappointed. LOL!
DAVE..SUCK IT UP! LET DEB POST A PIC!! COME ON NOW...LET'S SEE IT!
Remember the song
"Hey, Mickey your so Fine"
"Hey, Dave Your so Fine
You drive us out of our Mind
Hey Dave..."
Come on Dave. Just show us the back of your head. We aren't going to let go of this til you do it.
Oh I think he should be a sport and SHOW US A PICTURE!
Dave says I can post a picture--- Now he says that he "never forbid me to post a picture" He just didn't want me post any of the pictures that I had taken of him!!! SO, I'll get on it and take a picture that he will approve of!
Say Dave, the question is do you have to put it on low beam at night?? guffaw, snicker, chortle. Just kidding. Or does your head slip off the pillow at night? Actually when you get it tanned it will look great. What do they think at WORK??
Post a Comment