Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday DEAR DADDY! Happy Birthday to YOU! You are loved more than we can express. We wish we could celebrate SO BIG that you could know how SPECIAL and IRREPLACEABLE you are to US!
Here are some Birthday Wishes from our babes...
Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you, Jordan

I love you Dad!

Daddy, you are a Sucky Dog cause I love you on your Birthday!



5 comments:
Dave-----I have to say this first:
YOUR CHILDREN ARE GORGEOUS!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAVE FUN W/YOUR FAMILY TODAY!
WE LOVE YOU---A,J and L!
OMG, I was JUST about to post this... "Deb your kids are GORGEOUS"... when I saw that Andrea beat me to it. I totally had the exact same thought. Seriously, beautiful kids Deb!!
Thanks-- Jordan totally hates her picture though lol
Happy Birthday Dave. I haven't checked the blogs in a few days and you have so much I had to catch up on. Loved your Tag Comments....We are Re-Gift Buds. Loved seeing Dave's cute bald head. How did you talk him into posting it or does he know? Have a great time at the Crop Retreat this Weekend and blog about it when you get back. It will make me feel like I was there. Love ya.
Happy Birthday Dave. Have a great time being ...old. LOL
Post a Comment