Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fourteen Years

I took a picture of a scrapbook page--not a very good pic of a pic but this was our Wedding Day -- August 21, 1993!

Today is our ANNIVERSARY! Mostly feels like just another day. It's a day of laughter and of struggle. That's life I guess-- Not saying this in a bad way-- I just feel like life isn't really meant to be one of constant bliss. But having said that-- Our lives are truly filled with marvelous blessings too many to count! Our children are the most joyful to us! I love what our marriage has become...comfort--peace--love--understanding--long suffering--laughter--It has become a strength to me! So grateful to be married for time and all eternity to my husband! Last night Josh asked about "how did you and Daddy meet?" As we explained and joked about how it all happened--(Dave told Josh that "mommy used to stalk daddy!") LOL-- It made me reflect on all of our time together and how we have grown and changed for the better. SO... Today we celebrate 14 Years --not of 'sheer bliss' but of LOVE and CHARITY!

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I still can't believe it's been 14 years. CRAZY.
You stalked DAVE? I thought it was more Dave stalking you?! LOL!
Here's what I remember the day of your wedding: POWDER. It was flaming hot and I kept powdering your nose to keep the shine off the pictures. It worked. Your photo's were gorgeous.
You should mention your shoes the day of your wedding. SO FROOFIE.

LOL! Congrats honey. Honestly..any marriage that can make it to 14 is an act of GOD in my book.
LOVE YOU!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Checked your blog tonight.
How was your anniversary day?
Did ya'll do anything?

The Waters Family said...

Well we went to the 50 cent!!! movies!!! LOL apparently at the 1 movies... on TUESDAYS movies are only 50 CENTS ALL DAY-- We saw Ocean's Thirteen. It was good. OH and I forgot, before that we went to TACO BELL! IT was so romantic!!!

Penny said...

Congrats to Dave and Deb. 14 years, just 36 more to your Golden Anniversary.

EO said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Deb!!

LOL :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb, you haven't blogged. But! You have changed your background.
Very cute!