Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogging Blahs

I love checking my Blog and reading all the "comments"! I LOVE IT! I feel connected in my isolation of day to day life-same ole this and same ole that! BUT I'm finding it hard to think of blogworthy material in my same ole this and same ole that LIFE! PLUS---my fun awesome Canon digital camera has the "LOW BATTERY" notice on---And sadly I must wait til next week to get more expensive lithium batteries (not in the budget! LOL) SO--for all those interested here is a synopsis of the Waters' Household week...

Dave--Busy at work--serving warrants, interviewing suspects, GOING TO LUNCH with his co-workers! (El Fenix, Joe Willys, Chinese, etc!)LOL also being a CALMING FORCE in our sometimes contentious*bickering*sibling rivalry* stressed out yelling mother* home!

Debbie--Dishes, Laundry, budget grocery shopping!, Working at Mother's Day Out TOO MUCH -- I not only work the Tuesday and Wednesday but also work for the Methodist Church for other childcare needs--Right now they are practicing for a Summer Musical called..."Seusical"--I signed up for the EXTRA hours and now I am lamenting that decision-- It's SO MUCH to care for my 3 children-meeting their needs--meeting my own needs---trying to meet my husband's needs, serving in my own church and working in another church plus all the dishes/laundry stuff I mentioned above! OH and I forgot my lunch menu.... PB&J sandwich, Hard boiled eggs, RAMEN NOODLES etc..!!! (I've teased Dave all week about his eating at my favorite places without me!) ANYHOW--

Jordan, Josh, & Jillian--my sweet kiddos are a bit BORED this summer! BUT they do have fun jumping on the Trampoline with the water hose, Watching the BOOMERANG channel which has all the old cartoons that I used to watch as a kid--Josh likes "The Jetsons" and Jor likes or I should say LOVES "The Flinestones" and Jillian likes "The Pink Panther"
WELL I WARNED YOU THIS WAS A BORING BLAH BLAH BLOG! Hopefully I'll get my camera back in use with fresh batteries soon and our blog will be more interesting! LOL
For Jor Jor...



For Jilly girl...



For Joshers... (couldn't find The Jetson's but he loves this too!)


7 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb, I love your blog. I think your entire life is really blog worthy! You should take a picture of your mothers' day out room so we can see the chaos! LOL
Love your graphics. As far as the blogging thing goes: You get it.
Some of these other bloggers don't get it. No graphics..nothing. SO boring without the graphics!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey Sweetie....hope your Sunday teaching at church goes well.
Love you and miss you!

EO said...

Hey Deb I'm in a blogging funk right now too... nothin to say! Might be time to pull out a cute picture of Brady and "blog the dog" again :)

But the lithium batteries are the BEST!!

Hope you have a good week :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi..how was your day?

The Waters Family said...

my day was good. Had to speak in Sacrament meeting--everyone said I did great but I am just glad to have it behind me. I crockpotted dinner and then fell asleep within an hour and just now woke up at 9:50pm. LOL It'll be a late night for sure now! Miss you all too!

Penny said...

"A" We, L,E and I get it. We are just too busy to look for the graphics. We have very important jobs you know.
"D" Love Love the Fred Finestone Blinky.
My Blog Consultant called this AM and walked me through adding video but didn't mention I should have a graphic. Should I fire her. Did you get batteries for your camera yet? That expense is Budget Worthy.

Lisa Allen said...

I love your blog. It sure doesn't sound like a boring same ole same ole too me. It sounds kinda chaotic and really busy. But you also really seem to manage to keep a family functioning! That is HUGE!People like you always amaze me.I could NEVER do all that you do. I freak out if I have more than two things going on at the same time. Hear that? Thats me clapping for you sista!!Hats off to you!