Saturday, June 30, 2007

In a funk

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
I am so BORED. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm annoyed a lot lately. My kids irritate me because I feel as though they don't follow my instructions. I have to repeat myself over and over to get them to do simple tasks. Maybe I need SUPERNANNY or something. I just feel very ungrateful and stressed.
Well I'm sure these feelings aren't from the Lord. I'm in a funk and I just need to not be so selfish I guess. Life just feels mundane and not "FUN". As I look around at others I feel... "I wish I could have a family vacation like them" or whatever it is. SO... I diagnose myself as SELFISH and ENVIOUS--I wonder what else I am?! Oh, UNGRATEFUL-- Last night I couldn't sleep and late night TV is never good. I ended up watching a few episodes of "Intervention" and then an episode of "Cheaters". AWFUL! The Cheaters episode was actually filmed in Garland. LOL Well, by writing this blog entry I have just realized--
Need to be obedient --- Scripture study, personal prayer--I pray a lot but usually as a family or with a child not my own personal prayer. I should only expose myself to "uplifting" television-- Less TV would be a good thing even when the programming isn't necessarily bad-- sometimes it's just distractions from doing better things with my time. Well, I'm sure anyone reading this blog is as bored as I feel writing it right now. SO, signing off and hopefully I won't have insomnia tonite. HUGS to all my friends and family here in blogland!

8 comments:

Penny said...

Get ready for the Crop Girl!!!! You have plenty to do to get ready for that. Sort your pics. Then you can POWER CROP when you get there and win a prize for the most pages completed. Get to organizing!!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi honey, I'm sorry sweetie. I so get you on this. I was fast asleep at 9:30pm. Wished I would have been up and we could have talked. Or...maybe it's best to have no one to talk too therefore prompting you to realize..Just GOD.
Hugs honey..calling you now,
A

Andrea "The H family" said...

love your graphic. Professional bloggers use graphics.

EO said...

Hi Deb.... sounds like you have a case of Mundanitis. LOL! Okay, I know this disease very well. As a single, you can imagine thoughts that go through my head, always comparing my life to marrieds with families. I think we all do it. Marrieds compare themselves to other marrieds, and maybe even to singles. And vice versa. Everyone's life looks better than our own eventually! Sorry girl, guess we all need Jesus, huh?

EO said...

A, Profession bloggers my butt. The graphics are so "MYSPACE"!!

EO said...

Debbie, the previous comment is only for Andrea. Not you. She asks for it.

The Waters Family said...

Thanks for all the support--I do believe I have "mundanitis"--But my day at church has relieved it some. OH and no offense taken about the graphics banter-lol

Bob Haire said...

Well its almost the 4th of July so think about your freedoms.. and that you probably always will be free as an American!

Jan and i just came back from Cedar City for a baby blessing (Amy is Trent's baby). Its 255 miles one way. Now we are going to head up to Rigby ID to the lake there for a fireworks display and program on July 3rd. Trent's wife Dara put it all together last year. This year BYU-Idaho is backing it with a big production... radio broadcast to simulcast with the fireworks and a big screen with flag etc etc. Hope you all find a good place to be on the Fourth. Adios, Dad xoxox