

We have seen over and over again how the Lord provides and protects you. We are in awe of this! I know the Lord's purposes will be met in this Trip and yet not all hope is hinged on going to the Mayo! I must say though-- Aner, my sweetest friend... You are a brilliant, loving, STRONG Daughter of God! You are so dilligent and faithful--a devoted, advocating, in LOVE MOTHER! You and Jon are truly the perfect parents for Luke. Together as a team--you get things done. You move Mountains--The Lord helps you! SO....NOW...As you leave out on your Mission to the Mayo--Our prayers go with you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
1 comment:
honey, this is beautiful. I love what you did to my picture. I love your graphic. Thanks babe, I'm gonna miss ya. Be sure to blog so I can see what's going on in tx!
Love you..call you am
Post a Comment