Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back to Mother's Day Out

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
This week I started working again at MDO! I had a long break--which was much needed to rejuvenate. I told my boss..."Now I can be nice again." LOL
SEE...As cute and sweet as little toddlers are...ALL the dirty diapers and runny noses and fit throwing can wear on a person. It's one thing when it's your OWN child. BUT meeting the needs of 8 children belonging to someone else--can make you a little callous and well "burnt out". Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BABIES!! I love singing "The Wheels on the Bus" and "If your Happy and You Know It!"...and seeing them trying to do all the hand motions. I love their excitement when we blow bubbles or they paint with water color---- It's just exhausting to be the smiling soft voiced caregiver all the time! Well, now that I am refreshed from my LONG break (with no paycheck :)... It's easier to work in Mother's day out with a REAL SMILE not a fake one! LOL

5 comments:

EO said...

Deb looks like you need to teach Andrea "The Wheels on the Bus" song since she's going to be a BUS DRIVER!

Just checking your blog today... I'm glad you clarified what MDO was, I was not catching on! (Mother's Day Out!) hope you are having a great week!

The Waters Family said...

She's going to LOVE the part when the "babie's on the bus go WHAH! WHAH!WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! WHAH! LOL It's the BEST!

Penny said...

Hi Deb:
First of All a BIG CONGRATS TO DAVE on his promotion to Detective. I am so proud of him. Next the kids are sooooooo cute. They are getting big. Make them stop growing it makes everyone feel old. Glad you had a nice break from MDO. I didn't know that MDO was available in the summer months. Deb, you should think about a teaching job for elementry school when Jilly goes to school. Then you get all summer off with them. You would be a great 1st grade teacher. OK about the blog thing. I just don't get it. I have NOTHING TO SAY. I am BORING and I can't get the picture blinky thing. I tried for 2 hours one day to figure that out how to get a picture on my blog and finally just said to @#$%^ with it.

Andrea "The H family" said...

I need to tell Penny below that MOM could be like 15 million people! LOL.

Let's drive buses...get out of MDO!

The Waters Family said...

A-unlike Jon who is supportive of your part time bus driving opportunity, Dave forbids me to drive a bus. He'd rather me work as a fulltime school teacher. (Just like "MOM" suggests)