Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ready...OKAY!!!

Little Jill started a trend! As I walked passed the girls room I could hear... "1 2 3 4 5 6!" I peeked inside to see Jillian in mid air trying to do a "herky" off her window ledge. My immediate reaction was "eek she's going to get hurt" but as she climbed up and did it again---it was just SO funny and cute I had to go grab my camera to capture the moment. Well, Jillian's new twin mattress lays at the foot of the window ledge so for safety sake I figured that it was OK for her to jump as long as I supervised. (LOL)
As soon as Jordan and Josh saw that I was giving Jill a photo shoot---my little "HAMS" joined in the fun...
Enjoy their silly pics













They had fun jumping and chanting silly cheers tonite!

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

OM MY GRACIOUS DEB! SOO CUTE!! I love these pics. Especially the ones of the girls in mid-air. HOW SO FUN!! You can really tell how tall Jordan and Josh are in these pics.

I MISS THEM!!

EO said...

Oh Deb that brings back memories of me in 7th grade! I was determined to make 8th grade cheerleader so I would practice my "hurkies" and "straddles" in front of our huge sliding glass door! Over and over again! And lo and behold I MADE 8TH GRADE CHEERLEADER, and I was the best darn jumper in the land!! Ok, well maybe not. I did not make it for 9th grade which was terribly devasting and I'm still not over it. I don't want to talk about it. Now I'm depressed.

EO said...

Oh yes I'm going on a trip, but not to Canada...to California! For pooey work. :(

EO said...

Also in preparation for 8th grade tryouts I decided to try a back handspring on my friend Leslie's bed. This is not wise when you have never attempted to jump backwards onto your hands before. I came away with a dislocated middle finger. Nice.

Penny said...

The Kids look like they are having so much fun. Wish I was a kid. Check out my blog. I finally have something to blog about.