

-- First we went to "Double Daves" and stuffed ourselves with great pizza and spinach calzones and pepperoni rolls. Then we hit QuikTrip to buy Treats for the movie. We smuggled in skittles and snicker bars and 20 oz Diet DP for me! LOL Then we went to the $1 Movies and saw "The Bridge to Terabithia"--which was awesome. BUT it was a bit of tear jerker/ a little saddish! OVERALL--Great DAY!
4 comments:
Ok a lot happens in your family in a day... LOL! I actually almost went to a movie by myself this afternoon... Ocean's 13. I had already planned out my hotdog. But as I saw that the sun was out, I opted for the pool instead. And yes, it is not uncommon for me to go to movies by myself... I call it an "ericka day"... until I realized that does not distinguish it from any other day. LOL!
$1 for a movie? What is this madness? I was going to pay $7! Where is this "$1 movie-world" that you speak of?
Oh! We want to see Ocean's 13 too! But that will have to be without the kids which means a babysitter! As for the $1 movies--We go to "HOLLYWOOD" which is on Shiloh Rd and LBJ in Garland! There's another one called "Starplex" in Mesquite at Beltline Rd. and I-80. I think there is one in Plano too--A know's where that one is--I think it was by the hospital where Luke spent the most time.
Ericka, you've never heard of $1 movies? They had one in Lewisville for a long time. (remember that Deb?) Love your pic of the kids and Dave. My question is..is Dave cooperative for your blog picture moments? Jon isn't! I Jilly is getting soooo big. I didn't realize it until I saw this pic. Ohh, so sad. THEY ARE GROWING TOO FAST!
Post a Comment