Friday, June 8, 2007

A New Woman

Yesterday I got my hair done! Jordan and I had fun as she hung out and
observed as my super thick gray rooted hair was foiled and then 3
different colors were applied! It was a long day at the salon but NOW
I'M A NEW WOMAN! It just makes you feel better when you do something
for yourself like that. I know it must have looked good because that
evening while I was at Dave's gig--even strangers complimented myblonde lockes! lol SO, here is some pics from the day!

This is my "AFTER" picture with my Miracle Worker Sweet Friend/Sylist Sheila!



Above is Beautiful Jordan who NEVER NEEDS a MAKEOVER--She's always GORGEOUS!
Thanks sweet Jor for being my "receptionist/secretary and photographer" during our girls day at the salon!

4 comments:

EO said...

Hey Deb, LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I got mine done last week... highlights and lowlights and I felt so good afterward! So fun!

Andrea "The H family" said...

OH girl! Your hair looks fantastic!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Question: Why is "E" calling you DEB NOW? I thought you were "D"?

Are you changing this up on me??

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh..one more thing: your pics are sometimes fuzzy? We need to talk about that and see what mode your on. Sometimes AUTO isn't always the best. Dave and his band pics looks fuzzy?

The Waters Family said...

I KNOW!! I need help-I need to read the manual because i've accidently pushed some functions on that disc on the back and I don't know how to "undo" it. Some of the band pix were fuzzy I think too because I really zoomed in from far away.