Here goes...
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
- A fun Summer with my kiddos-- Making lots of Memories!
- My OBGYN appointment this Thursday! haha (crazy I know)
- Thursday night dinner with Krista Kay, Andrea and lots of peeps from the past! (It's 20 yr HS reunion time!)
- Getting some fresh highlights this week!
- Dave speaking in church tomorrow!
- Dave playing in the "coaches volleyball game" tonight!
- Painting and facelifting the kiddos rooms this June!
- Being finished with this '8 Things' blog entry... it's hard to think of stuff! LOL
8 Things I did yesterday...
- Field Day with Josh and Jillian! It was SPLASH day with tons of water slides and a teacher dunk tank! It was all smiles yesterday!
- Saw the movie "UP" with my family!! THUMBS UP from The Waters 5!!
- Dishes
- Folded Laundry.. still more to fold!
- made Chicken using Italian dressing as the marinade... something my Mom taught me! My family loves it!
- Steamed green beans and flavored with "Steak Seasoning"... something Rachel Ray taught me! :)
- put on make up! that's rare for a weekday!
- read Camily's blog about 8 things!
- Lose 100 lbs before this 20yr reunion this weekend!
- Go do tons of guilt free shopping!
- get an iphone... but I've got another 2 yr commitment with Verizonwireless-- oh well!
- Travel to New Jersey to visit my brother, sister in law, niece, and nephew
- Travel to Detroit to visit my Dad and Jan
- Travel to Chicago to go to my cousin Erin's Wedding in September
- Go on a Cruise... just Dave and I!
- Go to Disneyworld with my family!
- Clean House
- Grey's Anatomy
- Good Morning America
- Today
- American Idol.... although I may boycott it now that Adam lost! LOL
- WipeOut
- Law and Order Criminal Intent---SVU---or regular
- 24
- Penny
- Ericka
- Lisa
- Alisha D.
- April A.
- Jen
- Chris M.
- Breanna
4 comments:
I love your 8 things! You must really love your OBGYN! ha!
I can't wait to hear about the reunion--so glad you're going.
And I love the blog makeover--very nice!
Oh shoot I've been tagged! Ok I will get to this I promise! I need something "light" on my blog anyway, been a little heavy lately :)
Probably tomorrow though, if I sit at my computer any longer my back is going to FALL OFF!
I will read this tomorrow Deb! Can't wait!
I did mine Deb! And I am going to steal your chicken and green bean ideas, which you stole from other people :).
Tagged WHAT does that mean exactly. Like if I'm lost someone will look at my tag and call the number to which the person on the other end of the phone will say, "PENNY WHO????"
Post a Comment