Jillian and I went to the Dallas Arboretum recently with her Day School. It was so gorgeous there-- I really enjoyed the beauty and the company! We had a great time together! This is my last year with Jillian at home before she enters 'big school'!

This is the only picture of "me"LOL I love flip flops FYI! (size 10 and my birthday is May 16th! LOL)

Jillian on the Pirate Ship! There are always new little attractions at the Arboretum. Always something new and fun!

Jillian playing and hanging out at the Gingerbread "cottage"!

Isn't the Gingerbread House cute?

My sweet girl posing "smelling the tulips and daffodils"!

These are the experimental gardens. Jillian had fun running down the aisles!

We had a picnic and afterward Jillian blew bubbles into the wind! It was relaxing!

The pond was so intriguing to the little ones. All the parents kept yelling, "Don't get too close! Be careful!"

She's a poser!

Cheese! She looks like my mom to me in this picture for some reason. Maybe my mom is on my mind this time of year!

It's a cool Waterfall! (and she looks like a little Sylvia to me again in this pic!)

Jillian hugging JuJu her sweet classmate!

Jillian with a smirk! She just came in and commented on this picture... "That's what I wish OUR Garden looked like!" well-- me too! In fact when Dave asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day--- I told him I'd really love to have some landscaping in the front of our house! So-- maybe I'll get my very own little shrub or something! LOL
4 comments:
She reminds me so so much of your mom--just certain looks and the way she is. I keep wondering what she will be like when she is grown up and how much more I will see that resemblance and I ofter wonder how Sylvia would have doted over her and the kids.. She dreamed of having a mini-van and taking her grandchildren around. Who knows, perhaps to the Arboretum!?! xoxoxoxo Dad
all the pictures didn't load for me??? What a wonderful day!
Awwww, what a fun day Deb! I love the Arboretum this time of year! Your flip flops are great :)
We've never been to the arboretum (sp?) but after seeing your pics, we just might plan a trip this summer. :)
Post a Comment